1. Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to make sure we have all the correct personal information.
2. A gift wrapped impression kit will then be posted out to you straight away. We will arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
It will be delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a tracked and insured service and your kit will arrive before 1pm on a specified day.
We supply different impression kits, depending on whether you require fingerprints, handprints, paw prints or hoof prints on your personalised cufflinks.
One complementary impression kit is included with each item ordered.
We provide unique kits and instructions for memorial and cremation jewellery.
3. All impression kits are simple to use and contain an informative instruction booklet with hints, tips and contact information, just in case you need some additional advice.
4. Once you have taken your prints and are happy with them, simply return them to us in the pre-paid packaging provided. We will always return your original prints if you wish.
For handprint, footprint or paw print jewellery, and for engraved fingerprint jewellery, you do not have to send us your original precious prints.
We know that a lot of clients prefer to keep their original impressions and we are completely happy to work from scanned and emailed copies.
5. We are more than happy to provide you with sketches of your cufflinks before we create them in wax, so that you can see how the fingerprints and engraving will be arranged.
6. Once you are completely happy with the design, we will create your personalised keepsakes.
We be in touch at every stage of the process to give you regular updates.
7. All fingerprint cufflinks are sent to the UK Assay Office to be hallmarked.